The Air Sampling & Monitoring: Hermes 80 V.4A Precision Flask Package (PFP)
This portable, light-weight, easy to use automated air sampling portable flask package is capable of accommodating multiple atmospheric air sample locations without extensive set up or maintenance.
The Hermes 80 V.4A suitcase mounted multi-flask array is used in conjunction with the Hermes Model 90 for programmable time-interval or event based sampling of atmospheric CO2 and other trace gases. This sampler is used in the NOAA CMDL CCGG aircraft sampling program for vertical profile measurements in addition to land-based tower measurements to collect samples for analysis of CO2, CH4, N2O, CO, H2, and fifty (50) other gas and isotope species.
- Twelve 0.75L glass flasks in parallel, filled individually.
- Rugged shock mounting of sample flasks.
- Virtually elastomer-free air sample path.
- Stainless steel all-welded manifolds.
- Automated, motorized valve system with integrated valve actuation V-gear wheel.
- Micro-processor controlled customizable program with functions including:
- Optional ability to close all flasks valves prior to system test. The default setting is not to close valves prior to system test.
- Multi-flask (parallel) sampling capable.
- For altitudes < 100 ft, pilot display shows sample number.
- Serial port program loading (using SHDesigns commercial library) - Firmware can be updated without removed controller boards from PFP on any firmware versions 3A or greater.
- Fast Capture sampling mode, which has 'unlimited' sample flush and triggered sample capture.
- Continuous pump option to Capture Mode.
- (R)estart command (soft reset) to root command options.
- Daisy chain multiple flasks packages together to enable more than 12 flasks be used without manual intervention needed to change flask package.
- Pre-sampling flush and pressurization of flask before final taking final sample to remove observed bias in CO2 samples.
- Sturdy travel/shipping case.
- Adaptable to sampling environments that require automated collection of multiple air sample flasks over time.
- 20.5" x 29" x 10” (52 x 74 x 25 cm)
- 44 lbs. (20 kg)
PRICE: Price/Quote available upon request.
- Additional charges will apply for Chemical Contamination and Long-term Storage tests performed by NOAA.