Hermes 90 Programmable Compressor Package (PCP): The Compressor Package for Air Sample collection used in conjunction with Hermes Model 80
This suitcase mounted compressor and power module is used in conjunction with the Hermes Model 80 Precision
Flask Package (PFP). It contains the system power, pumps, dryer (optional), valves and electronics.
Used in the NOAA Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (CCGG) aircraft sampling program for vertical profile measurements to collect samples for analysis of CO2, CH4, N2O, CO, H2, and fifty (50) other gas and isotope species.
- Micro-processor controlled.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack.
- Reliable compressor pumps with EDPM diaphragm.
- Optional Thermoelectric (TEC) air dryer allows for dried air samples.
- Integral flow and pressure sensing.
- Stainless steel manifolds and connectors.
- Operator status readout and manual trigger.
- Sturdy carrying/shipping case.
- 20.5" x 24" x 10” (52 x 61 x 25 cm)
- 52 lbs. without TEC Dryer (23 kg)
- 60 lbs. with optional TEC Dryer (27 kg)
PRICE: Price/Quote available upon request.