Simple, Low-Cost Air Monitor Solution Suited for Harsh Environments: The Sherpa 60 Manual Portable Sampling Unit (MPSU)
This air sampler is conveniently sized and portable. It fills two 2.5 L glass flasks, in series, sampling the air taken from the top of
a telescoping 5.4 m mast. Used in NOAA Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (CCGG) cooperative air sampling network for ground-based flask pair sampling.
Used by NOAA to collect samples for analysis of CO2, CH4, N2O, CO, H2, and fifty (50) other gas and isotope species.
- Rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery.
- Air compressor pump with nitrile diaphragm.
- Pressure regulator.
- Pressure and voltage gauges.
- 2.5 L glass flasks.
- 5.4 m sampling mast folds into suitcase.
- Operator controlled flushing and sampling modes.
- AC powered battery charger. (120 VAC or 240 VAC)
- Carrying case and shoulder strap.
- 20 x 22.5 x 7.5” (51 x 57 x 19 cm)
- 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
PRICE: Price/Quote available upon request.