The JVS 650 B Cryoprobe is designed to test programmable JVS chips, and is capable of running a variety of cryo-packages including 2.5 V, 10 V, and other programmable voltage standards requiring drive frequencies to 20 GHz and up to 32 dc lines.
HPD shall provide Model JVS-650B Voltage Cryoprobe with the following features
- Tests programmable JVS chips.
- Capable of running a variety of cryo-packages including 2.5 V, 10 V, and others requiring drive frequencies to 20 GHz and up to 32 dc lines.
- Up to 20 GHz RF drive frequency.
- Stainless steel support tube and stainless steel drive coax jacket for low helium consumption.
- Approximately 1 liter/day liquid-Helium consumption (probe itself, not including Dewar consumption or chip dissipation during testing).
- Precision voltage leads are thermally anchored to copper blocks and a thermally isolated connector box for low thermal voltages (5 to 10 nV typical).
- Low drift rate of precision voltage leads (3 nV/hr or less).
- Sliding flange to mate with customer’s Dewar (standard flange = 3” Cryofab).
- Helium gas flow restrictor and vent-valve for cooling copper dc-bias lines, and easy recycling of Helium gas.
- Includes AC synthesis and transient-protection circuit board (“relay board”) in the probe head.
- Note: JVS 650B cryoprobe does not include the JVS chip.
- Probe is supplied in protective box.
Price/Quote available upon request.