The QC Mini Mount: Integrated Mechanical system for Cryogenic Applications.
The QC Mini Mount is an integrated mechanical system that provides precision focus adjustment, alignment, and cryogenic heat sinking for superconducting Quantum Cascade laser diodes in a vacuum environment.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Mounts directly to Laser Components L5736 Laser Source Dewar.
- For use with Quantum Cascade laser diodes.
- OFHC copper finger keeps QC laser at cryogenic temperature.
- Includes ten (10) QC laser mounting substrates, 1/8” thick OFHC copper.
- Mounts two (2) 2 mm diameter lenses.
- Includes lens bonding fixture and shims to set focal length.
- Allows X-Y lens translation with 1 µm precision.
- Maintains lens adjustment from 20°C to –196°C.
- Cover housing mounts dual Ø 1” Barium Fluoride Windows.
- Does not include dewar, lenses, QC lasers, or BaF2 windows.