We are seeking a Mechanical Engineering Manager. Core responsibilities include mentorship, frequent drawings and design reviews, oversight, load-balancing, and management of small projectsand aiding in the assembly and test of scientific equipment. The engineering team works in small groups on diverse projects. Being a well-organized leader and skilled in interpersonal communication is critical.The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in a variety of engineering disciplines. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate a passion for good engineeringand bring new skills to expand our own.
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Assembly Technician with a background in the following areas and a minimum of three to five years of work experience.
• Performs mechanical production of assemblies and subassemblies
• Ability to follow current production procedures
• Generation of production procedures
• Works under direct supervision using visual aids, hand tools, wiring lists, BOMs, drawings, and/or verbal or written instructions to assemble, modify, or rework units
• Works well with team members
• Ability to work from mechanical assembly prints, electrical schematics, and work instructions
• Maintain work station, equipment, tools and materials
We are looking for a qualified individual for the new role of Quality Engineer. The Quality Engineer develops and implements quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of industry-enabling, high precision and high-quality products consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals. Establishes and maintain processes and procedures necessary to monitor and react to the quality of incoming raw materials, production processes, documentation, and performance of products.